Adam Levine is a very famous American singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, record producer and actor. But he is best known as a singer and is the lead singer of the very popular pop-rock band Maroon 5. He is also a recipient of many musical awards. With all the amazing work he did in the entertainment industry and all amazing songs that are sung by him and that became famous all across the globe this man is also known for a good physique and beautiful tattoos.
In this article, we will discuss his amazing body and his secret behind it. Also as we know to have a healthy body we also need a healthy diet so we are going to discuss that too. As his amazing body is an add-on to his wonderful looks. As being a famous celebrity he also heartthrob of many girls all across the globe.
Adam Levine Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Adam Levine is among the list of celebrities who are in shape and have an amazing body. Adam Levine has attained such an amazing body through yoga. He is known for practising yoga from a very long time and he said it helped him to focus on life and take better decisions in life and also helped him with his career. He says that yoga is something that does not require much space and is easy to do anywhere without any equipment just a yoga mat is needed. He also said in an interview that by just giving an hour to yoga his whole body was affected in a positive way and also his mind got affected and helped him for focussing.
Adam Levine Workout Routine
Now the yoga asanas that are generally practised by Adam Levine are as follows:
- Jivamukti: It is a combination of a movement with music and Hindu spirituality. Adam says that it helps him with clearing his vision and improves the focus in life and brings the positivity in his life.
- Sirsasana: This pose is Adam’s favourite pose as it generates lots of sweat and it takes an intense amount of concentration in order to avoid falling.
- Anusara: This basically deals with Iyengar’s clinical sensibility which is derived from Hindu spirituality. Adam says he does this because it deals with chest opening postures which is very good for the upper body.
- Ashtanga: Adam does this as a part of daily routine as in this yoga asana eight postures are practised which benefits the body by detoxifying it, bringing the spinal cord in proper shape and also by developing stamina, strength and flexibility in the body. It deals with intense exercising which benefits almost the whole body and helps you stay healthy and fit.
- Vinyasa: This is a less intense version of Ashtanga and it mainly focuses on synchronizing your breath with the movements that are connected to the poses.
With yoga, Adam says that he has achieved lots of things in life and he enjoys doing it. He said the connection that he feels with his body through yoga will not be there if he would have done a workout. As he believes it is a natural way of making your mind and body healthy and stronger and impacts not only the body but also the mind. As we know a healthy and a fit person is one which has a healthy and fit body and mind.
Adam Levine Diet Plan
The diet routine of Adam Levine is as follows:
- He is a half vegan so his diet consists of fresh vegetables, legumes, fruits and avoids animal products including dairy and meat.
- Levine is a coffee drinker to keep him full of energy.
- He generally takes in 30% of medium fat food, 40% of medium protein food and 55% of medium carb food.
- On cheat days Adam is not a vegan he loves meat, steak, potatoes and pizza.
Recently he has also started with mixing yoga with a workout under the guidance of celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak and others. He said mixing these both things helped him in achieving a better result for his body and due to his yoga techniques it was easy for him to concentrate on his workout routine.
The daily workout and diet plan that he follows helped him to attain the body that he has and also helped him to stay fit and healthy both physically and mentally.
- Chris Hemsworth’s Thor Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- 5 Best Leg Press Machines For Bad Knees
- Keto Over Forty 28-Day Challenge Review
- The Cinderella Solution Review