Anna Victoria is a fitness star and personal transformation coach from the United States of America. She is famous for her healthy and fit figure. Along with a healthy body, she also emphasizes a healthy mind.
Anna Victoria Workout Routine and Diet Plan
We see that Anna Victoria follows a simple workout routine and follows the formula of 3,3,3 when she does the workout. There are three circuits in her workout regime and each circuit represents three exercises each for a minute. This means to repeat the exercise three times and then move on to the next circuit.
Anna Victoria Workout Routine
Warm-up before the exercise is very important as it prevents injuries and pains.
- Anne Victoria prefers to do the diaphragmatic breathing first. In this, the users need to inhale that will focus on the rib cage, after that they need to exhale. This is to be done for a minute.
- The next warm-up exercise is the squats. Try to do the squats slowly. While lowering down you need to inhale and while standing you need to exhale. Do this for 30 seconds.
- After this try doing the modified jumping jacks try to reach both the arms overhead. Lower the arms and ring foot to the center. Do this again from the opposite side.
- Repeat the squats for 30 seconds.
- Lateral lunges: Keep your feet wide. Bend one of your knees and then sit back in a lateral lunge position to one side. Keep the other leg straight and do not lock it. Also, straighten the leg so that you return to the start and repeat this on the other side as well.
- Repeat this for 30 seconds.
- Dynamic stretch: Do any sort of dynamic stretch that the body is asking such as the leg swings, arm circles. butt kicks and knee pulls.
Let us now look at the circuit excercices.
Circuit 1: It involves Glute Bridges
The first one is the narrow glute bridge. Lay them face-up on the floor and keep the feet hip-width apart pointed towards the ceiling.
- Press into the feet and engage the glutes. Lift the hips from the floor. Form a straight line with the shoulders and pause.
- Lower the hips back to the floor and return back to the start. Repeat this for a minute.
Wide Stance Glute Bridge
- Keep your face to the floor and feet planted wider than the shoulder. Keep your knees pointed towards the ceiling.
- Press into the feet and engage into glutes. Now lift the hips from the floor and pause when you find that the body forms the straight line with the shoulders.
- Lower the hips back to the floor to start. Repeat this process for a minute.
Single leg glute bridge
- Start with keeping your face on the floor and the feet planted in the direction towards the ceiling apart from hip-width.
- Lift one of your legs so that the weight is one the food.
- Now you need to press the bottom of the foot and engage in glutes. Lift the hips from the floor and pause the body. Form a straight line from the knees to the shoulders.
- Return to the start position by lowering the hips onto the floor. Now switch the sides and repeat it for 30 seconds. Take a rest for 30 seconds and then repeat it 2 more times.
Circuit 2: Lunges
- Stand in the staggered position and keep your one foot in front of the other.
- Inhale and after that bend both the knees. Form the lower lunge position. You need to stop when the front knee is bent at a position of 90 degrees and make sure that it does not go forward than the toes.
- Exhale now and press in. Now stand. Repeat this for 30 seconds and switch the sides.
- Stand in the staggered position keeping one foot in front of the other.
- Inhale now. Bend both the knees down in the lunge position and stop when both the knees are bent at 90 degrees. Make sure that it does not come forward than the toes.
- Hold on to this position, Take a few inches up and then down. Repeat it for 30 seconds and then switch the sides.
- In this you need to start with wide feet, toes pointed forward, and either slightly out.
- Sit with hips back and bend on a knee, keeping the other knee straight.
- Now extend the bent leg so that you can stand and return back to the center. Repeat this for another 1 minute.
- Take a rest for 30 seconds and then repeat this 2 more times.
Circuit 3: Squats
- Now you need to stand in such a way that your feet are slightly wider than the hip and the toes are outwards.
- Hinge and bend your knees to form a lower squat. Keep the chest up and pause when the thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Press the foot and return back to the start position.
- You need to stand by keeping your feet wide and also your toes pointed in diagonal form.
- Lower your body in the form of squat and pause when the thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Now, hold this position for some moments, and lift both the heels from the floor.
- Lower the heels and return back to the start position, and also maintain the squat position.
Modified squat jumps
- Stand keeping your feet wider than the hips and turn the toes slightly outwards.
- Hinge the hips and bend the knees in the form of a lower squat.
- Keep the chest in the upward position.
- Press the foot and stand lifting the heels from the floor. Lower the heels o to the floor and start again. Repeat this for a minute.
- Take a rest for 30 seconds and repeat it 2 more times.
Anna Victoria Diet Plan
Anna Victoria’s diet plan is simple. She loves to have scrambled eggs for the breakfast. Along with this, she takes eggs, oatmeal, cinnamon, and blueberries. She follows the same routine almost every day.
Coffee is not included in her diet. She prefers to drink a lot of water and does not drink coffee or tea. Probably she drinks 4 liters of water every day.
In case she hasn’t worked out she will go for the whole wheat wrap. This would include veggies and proteins. If she had her work out then she will go for a protein shake or the apple.
In the lunch, she always prefers to have the tuna pesto salad. This is actually included in her meal plan and she adds olives and carrots to it.
After lunch, she has her second snack. She takes a protein shake and the majority of the protein intake in the body should come from natural sources.
In the dinner, she has grilled chicken and it is very amazing for her to try different kinds of chicken. She takes two drinks of wine a week.
In the desert, she prefers to have greek yogurt with pineapple and blueberries. Greek yogurt is a little bitter and you might need some sweetener with it.
Anna practices a good workout and diet to keep herself healthy. You can go through the details if you want the same physique as hers and follow the diet too.
- Jillian Michaels Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ellie Goulding Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Sofia Vergara Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Nina Dobrev Workout Routine And Diet Plan