If you are considering buying a new concrete anchors, there are plenty of choices yet difficult to choose the best one. While you may be tempted to just go for the lowest price, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. To avoid this dilemma, we recommend to read this guide and review. It gives you insider information on how to choose the best concrete anchors for your needs and budget.
This is the ultimate buyers guide concrete anchors.
Our Top Picks
The Best concrete anchors
KURUI Conical Concrete Wall Anchors and Screws Assortment Kit, 200PCs Masonry Anchors with 2PCs Drill Bit,100 Brick Wall Anchors and 100 Self Tapping Screws-Blue
- STRONG MATERIAL – All the blue concrete anchors and screws are made of selected materials with premium quality just to ensure the best performance. The Philips screws are made of high-strength carbon steel and finished with galvanizing technology, which is highly resistant to rust and corrosion. The concrete anchors are made of new PE material for higher strength and better resistance to rub and aging.
- CONVENIENT INSTALLATION – This masonry anchors and screws kit comes with 2 drill bits that fit. Before installing the concrete screws, please drill holes on the wall, then insert the anchors and slightly knock them into the wall until the surface is flat, after that, you can screw in the screws, done.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE – KURUI brick wall anchors are available in 2 different sizes for you to choose from to meet your different needs and help you mount stuffs such as doorbells, curtain rails, pictures, mirrors, photo frames and lanterns on brick walls, concrete walls, drywalls, wooden walls and more.
- SPACE SAVING STORAGE – This drywall anchors and screws kit also comes with an exquisite clear plastic storage box that helps you keep all the anchors and screws safely stored and well organized while taking up only a little space. The clear box also makes it easy to choose the wanted screws and anchors.
- WHAT YOU GET – The package includes 2 drill bits, 100pcs of high-quality wall anchors, 100pcs Philips head galvanized screws and a durable clear storage box. to offer you the best shopping experience and friendly customer service. If you have any question, please feel free to turn to us!
Anrik 1/4 inch x 2-1/4 inch - 20 Pieces Wedge Anchor Zinc Plated Heavy Duty Fastener for Concrete
- Wedge anchor diameter: 1/4" | Length: 2-1/4" | Qty: 20 pieces. Our wedge anchor is made from high quality carbon steel, and is zinc plated to prevent rust
- Drill bit diameter/Hole diameter is the same as anchor diameter. Use a 1/4" drill bit to drill a hole in the base material (Concrete only)
- The wedge anchor is a torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor. The required installation torque of the anchor is 4 ft/lbs.
- The concrete anchor is for heavy duty fastening applications where high pull out values in concrete are needed. It is for concrete only, not for block or brick base material
- The wedge anchor is used in fastening sheet metal, steel and aluminum angles, or wood to concrete. The wedge anchor is ideal for structural anchorage, storage racking anchorage, machinery and hand rails installation
Horiznext 3/8" x 3" Wedge Anchor, for Cement and Concrete only, zinc-Plated Carbon Steel Screws and lag Bolts （ 30 pcs)
- ➤Made of carbon steel, heavy duty, durable.
- ➤Diameter of anchor: 3/8 inch.
- ➤Length of the anchor: 3 inches.
- ➤Corrosion resistant - zinc-plated.
- ➤Great for use in CONCRETE only, and should never be used in block or brick base material.It's strong and great for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you are attaching a boat lift to a seawall or securing a safe to concrete in your or fence, you can count on Bolt Dropper wedge anchors to hold tight.
CONFAST 3/16" x 1-1/4" Blue Flat Phillips Concrete Diamond Point Screw Anchor with Drill Bit for Anchoring to Masonry, Block or Brick (100 per Box)
- BIT INCLUDED IN EACH BOX-Proper bit equals improved holding values and reduced cost
- BIT INCLUDED IN EACH BOX-Proper bit equals improved holding values and reduced cost
- FLAT PHILLIPS HEAD--Can be driven with Phillips Screw Driver
- SELF-TAPPING-Taps threads directly into masonry and requires no other anchor
- DIAMOND POINT-Easier to drive the screw to save time
Velocity Concrete Screw Kit with RedSeal Moisture Barrier – Includes 12 High-Performance Concrete Screws, 1 Drill Bit, and 1 Driver Bit (Flat Head, Size 1/4” x 2 1/4”)
- DURABLE STEEL SCREWS FOR CONCRETE: Velocity Concrete Screws by The Phillips Screw Company are designed for use on concrete, masonry block, and brick to secure electrical boxes, stucco, and more. Kits are available with either hex head or flat head screws.
- REDSEAL MOISTURE BARRIER: Velocity Concrete Screws are designed with Patented RedSeal Technology, complete with patented Angel Wings for the ultimate moisture barrier system. This creates an impenetrable barrier and ensures a tight seal, making these the ideal exterior screws for your outdoor needs, from installing hose reels to flag poles.
- PATENTED PSD ACR DRIVE SYSTEM: These Concrete screws come with a patented PSD ACR Driver bit that fits perfectly into the recess, providing Stick-Tight Technology that allows the screw to stick to the bit for a stable, anti-wobble, one handed installation. This recess is compatible with commonly used Phillips, Pozi and square drives.
- COMPLETE KIT: Our concrete screw set comes with 12 individual steel screws with RedSeal silicone gasket barrier for moisture protection, one drill bit, and one driver bit. It’s a convenient, all-in-one purchase with everything you need.
- SUPERIOR, RELIABLE PRODUCTS WITH PHILLIPS: Based in the USA, The Philips Screw Company has been the leading innovator of building materials and fastener technology since 1935. As industry experts, we’ve become the desired brand for professional tradesmen and DIY’ers alike.
Shoulder Eye Bolts, Heavy Duty Eyebolts 304 Stainless Steel Wall Concrete Anchors Screw Expansion Bolts with Nuts Eye Hooks Fastener for Ceiling Concrete Masonry
- ✔【Size & Qty】Inside the package is five m6 concrete anchors. Ring: 1.134"x1.052"x0.199"(abh), screw: 0.228"x2.33" (WxL), sleeve: 0.373"x1.565"(WxL). It is recommended that a hole is 0.37" dia and 1.7" deep with a 25/64" drill bit.
- ✔【Nicely Made】304 stainless steel, anti-loosing lock washers, shiny finish, rustproof, and long use period.
- ✔【Heavy Duty】Eye screws for concrete can carry up to 220 lbs. Working Load: 220 lbs. Broken Load: 440 lbs.
- ✔【Easy to Install】The eyebolt works by rotating ring clockwise until stop rotating, screw will expand and completely fill a hole.
- ✔【Worked Great】M6 shoulder eyebolts work so well for so many applications in soil nailing, masonry, anchors and concrete surface. Worked perfectly for installing sun shade sail/sail on brick walls, fixing rope, canopy, perfect accessory for making fence, home decoration or engineering, etc.
Eight (8) 3/8" Inch Premium Zinc Plated Carbon Steel Concrete Knurled Drop in Anchors (BCP1000)
- Package includes 8 premium knurled drop in anchors
- For use with 3/8-16 bolt
- 1-9/16" hole depth and 1/2" hole diameter
- Ideal for solid concrete
- Zinc CR+3 plated RoHS compliant
Concrete Anchors and Screws Kit, 100Pcs Masonry Anchors and 100Pcs Masonry Screws with 1Pcs Corresponding Bit, Blue Conical Anchors and Self Tapping Screws for Stucco Concrete Masonry Brick Wall
- Premium materials: All the concrete anchors and screws are made of durable materials,The concrete screws are made of carbon steel and galvanized, Will not rust or corrode. and the thick PE material anchor is not easily worn and aged
- Convenient Installation: The masonry anchors and screws kit come with corresponding size drill bit, You can use it to drill just the right size hole on the wall, then knock the anchor in, and finally screw the screws in, without you having to think extra about what size tool to use
- Commonly used size: The #10 concrete screws is 35mm long, the concrete anchors is 36mm,it's not too long and not too short,It's suitable for you mount stuffs such as doorbells, curtain rails, pictures, mirrors, photo frames and lanterns on brick walls, concrete walls, drywalls, wooden walls and more
- Well Packed: The wall anchors and screws kit are well organized by a exquisite plastic gird box,very space-saving,and very convenient for you to use and save the screws and anchors.
- Package Content: 100pcs screws,100Pcs screw anchors,1 Drill Bit.
Vestil AS-383-4PK Concrete Anchor Four Bolt Kit, 3/8" Diameter x 3" Length
- Anchor design makes installation quicker and easier
- Zinc plated steel provides a strong anchor point
- Sleeve length provides added security
- Anchor construction hold units in place in the most demanding environments
Heavy Duty Steel Wall Anchor with Screws, 60 Pcs Tree Shaped Steel Wall Anchor for Concrete Wall, Hollow-Wall, Wooden Wall, Plaster and Drywall(6x32mm)
- Reasonable Geometric Shape - This wall anchor is designed in a tree shape as whole. After screwing in the screw, the wall anchor expands, and the jagged shape makes the wall anchor more firmly attached to the wall.
- High Quality - These concrete wall anchors and screws are made of high-quality steel, rust-proof, smooth surface, strong and durable.
- Wide Application - This anchor is suitable for concrete walls, hollow walls, dry walls, plaster walls and wood walls. Perfect for hall, bathroom, kitchen and garage hanging big picture frames, TV, artwork, accessories, shelving, light fixtures, mirrors, bike, cabinet & decoration fixing, curtain rods and small decorative shelves etc.
- Package Includes - Each package includes 30 pack 4/17 × 1 1/4 inch tree shaped steel anchors and 30 pack #5 × 1 1/7 inch phillips screws.
The Video Review of Best concrete anchors
When you’re looking for concrete anchors, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind. First, decide what you want to use the concrete anchors for. Next, check the product reviews with comparision which we have listed as well. Once you’ve decided on concrete anchors you want to buy concrete anchors, look at the reputation of the manufacturer as well. You can compare prices and quality together before you make your purchase.