Once you’ve decided on that you want to buy portable grills, be sure to check the product reviews. Reviews are a great way to find out if the product is right for you and whether it has any design flaws. If there are multiple bad reviews, you may want to look at other products. Negative reviews can tell you a lot about the product, including things you may not have thought to consider. They can tell you about any potential issues with the product. They can also tell you about issues with the manufacturer’s customer service. To help you out, we’ve collected reviews of what we think are the portable grills this year. Before you proceed with anything, read through our thoughts on the top portable grills, as well as an overview of what you need to know when considering your buying
This is the ultimate buyers guide portable grills.
Our Top Picks
The Best portable grills
Masterbuilt MB20030819 Portable Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
3 used from $105.26
- 288 square inches of total cooking surface
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel U shaped burner for maximum heat distribution
- Folding legs and locking lid make moving grill easy
- Chrome-coated warming rack
- Stainless steel construction and cooking grates
Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch BBQ, 14.5" x 14.5" x 15", Portable Charcoal Grill, 14" (Red)
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- THREE SECURE LID LOCKS: The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: Measures 14 x 14 x 15 inches and weighs only 2 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- ENAMEL COATED FIREBOX AND ASH CATCHER: Features a durable enamel coated firebox and convenient mess-free ash catcher for safety and ease.
Coleman Gas Grill | Portable Propane Grill | RoadTrip 285 Standup Grill, Red
8 used from $230.73
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 8 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black
- Travel with taste, or grill up a quick meal on your patio with the Jumbo Joe portable charcoal grill. The compact size with larger grilling area and convenient carry handle is perfect for any weekend getaway or spontaneous day at the beach. Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Holds up to eight burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The Tuck-N-Carry lid lock doubles as a lid holder to avoid placing the lid on the ground
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FREESTANDING GRILL: Design allows you to use the grill as a freestanding grill. Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
Weber Traveler Portable Gas Grill, Black
- One handed setup and collapse. Grill is attached to the cart for quick & easy setup.
- Compact fold takes up minimal space in the garage and fits perfectly in the trunk of your car.
- Large grilling area (15 burger capacity) so that the entire meal is grilled and ready to eat at the same time.
- Purposely designed to optimize gas usage.
- Attach a 16 oz. gas canister or use an adapter hose to connect to a larger tank (sold separately).
The Indoor Electric Grill Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes Plus Pro Tips & Illustrated Instructions!
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||143|
Duke Grills Omaha Go Anywhere Portable Gas Grill - Mini BBQ Propane Grill for Camping, RV, Tailgate - Cooks 8 hamburgers at once - Long Life Steel - Foldable Legs
- Duke Go Anywhere Gas Grill - This easy portable propane grill is just the right size and design for taking your BBQ wherever you go. This small grill fold into a compact size for any occasion
- 11,000 BTU Burner for use with 16.4 oz or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
- Versatile Gas Grill - With foldable legs that can be used as handles this works great as a gas grill for boat, hibachi grill, camping gas grill, indoor / outdoor, rv gas grill
- Fits 6 burgers and 4 hot dogs at one time - 17” x 11 3/4” x 7”, 168 sq-inch cooking surface
- Lifetime Guarantee - We guarantee all Duke Grills for life
Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill , Grey
- 322 square inches of stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel body and hood with dome thermometer and latching hood
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel "U" shaped burner operates on 1 lb cylinder
- Folding stainless Steel legs for easy portability
- Push-button ignition and lower grease tray slides out for easy access
Mueller Portable Charcoal Grill and Smoker, Go-Anywhere Compact Foldable Grill for Travel, Outdoor Cooking and BBQ, Camping Grill Picnic Patio Backyard, 23-Inch, Black
4 used from $38.39
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
- Portable and Slim – This folding grill travels as well as it cooks! Its compact size makes it easy to carry just about anywhere – to the park, camping, tailgating, or out on the deck. Whether you are making burgers, chicken, or hotdogs, simply take out this small grill charcoal and make your meal with minimum effort!
- Superior Quality With Mueller – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
The Video Review of Best portable grills
Our best overall portable grills, the Perception and the reviews helps assist to choose you the product better. We hope our reviews buyer guide of these portable grills will help you pick the perfect portable grills for you and your buying decision making.