If you are considering buying a new post hole digger, there are plenty of choices yet difficult to choose the best one. While you may be tempted to just go for the lowest price, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. To avoid this dilemma, we recommend to read this guide and review. It gives you insider information on how to choose the best post hole digger for your needs and budget.
This is the ultimate buyers guide post hole digger.
The Best post hole digger
The Best post hole digger
Emsco Group 1225-48 Workforce Digger-48 Fiberglass Handles-16 Gauge Steel Blade Post Hole Digger, 48", Black/Red
- DURABLE POST HOLE DIGGER - The Workforce Post Hole Digger features a sturdy, rolled steel head for optimal hole digging in hard packed soil
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL BLADES - The rake head is made from 16-gauge, powder coated steel for incredible strength and durability and digs into even dry, hard-packed earth
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE - The 54" fiberglass handle is reinforced to provide a long lasting tool that won't splinter or crack
- RUGGED DESIGN - The entire rake is made with quality parts to ensure durability through lots of use without warping, rusting, chipping or splintering
- RUBBERIZED CAP - Capping off the long fiberglass handle is a rubberized cap that prevents slipping and gives you control as you power through gardening and landscaping
AMES 2701600 Post Hole Digger with Hardwood Measurement Handle, 68-Inch
- For digging post holes for decks and fencing
- Digs precise holes with a handle ruler to measure depth
- Use for projects such as in ground supports for decks & mailboxes
- Oversized cushion grip adds comfort while working
- Helpful and convenient
True Temper 2704200 48 in. Fiberglass Handle Post Hole Digger with Ruler and Cushion Grips, Gray
- POST HOLE DIGGER: Atlas pattern steel blades feature a sharp point and round size for creating the perfect hole
- PRECISE HOLES: Ruler built into handle measures depth
- END GRIP: Cushion end grip for comfort and more control; Grip color may vary
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE: 48-inch fiberglass handles are durable and weather-resistant
- Great for installing fence posts, flag poles and other in-ground structures
DYRABREST 52cc Gas Powered Earth Auger Post Hole Digger Borer Fence Ground Drill 4inch / 6inch / 8inch Bits
- 【Goods Specifications】NOTE: Due to the large size of the product, it will be delivered in two packages. Please wait patiently for the arrival of the two packages.Supplied with bits of 4", 6" & 8", extension Bar: 12",the auger can drill holes of various diameters
- 【Product Advantages】 The Earth Auger has a straight-through gearbox, unlike models with a side-mounted engine, the straight-through design is much more robust and less likely to shear gears. With this tool, you will be able to perform professional quality work
- 【 Convenient and Efficient】 The post hole digger is equipped with a 52cc gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks; Ergonomically designed, it is accurate, easy to use, and economical
- 【 Professional Work 】Three different sizes of drill bits help you work professionally. Drill bits of different specifications are suitable for use in different environments, and installation and disassembly are also very convenient.
- 【 Sturdy and Durable】The Earth Auger have a straight-through gearbox, unlike models with a side-mounted engine, the straight-through design is much more robust and less likely to shear gears.
DC HOUSE 52cc 2.4HP Gas Powered Post Hole Digger with Two Earth Auger Drill Bit 6" & 10"Earth Digger EPA Compliant | 2 Packages Shipping
- ☛【52CC GASLINE ENGINE】The auger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, poles, trees, shrubs etc. Equipped with a 52CC 2.5HP gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks.
- ☛【MULTIPLE SIZE DRILL BITS】Supplied with bits of 6" & 10" meet your different hole dig requirements. With this tool, you will be enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession and save much time.
- ☛【MAIN PARAMTER】Engine: Single Cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled; 2 Cycle Oil /Gasoline Mixing Ratio:1:25 ; Safety: Bit Lock; Power: 1.8KW/8000rpm; Carburetor with pump; Easy starting system (cord starter). Centrifugal clutch; Change bits quickly and easily.
- ☛【PERFECT DIRT DIGGING】Lightweight & Easy to start, it is the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control of over your land.
- ☎【ACCESSORIES】2 bits: 6" and 10"; Fuel Mixing Bottle; Tip: If your item is shipped by Amazon warehouse, all the items will be shipped in one package. If your item is shipped by the seller, then the auger and bit will be shipped separately since it is overweight and oversize. If you have any questions, pls contact our customer service.
Laelr Garden Auger Drill, Earth Auger Drill with Non-Slip Handle, Post Hole Digger, 3.9"x23.6" Garden Auger Spiral Drill Rapid Planter, Fence Post Auger for Planting Trees, Deep Cultivating, Seedlings
TRUPER CA-38F 48" Fiberglass Handles Hercules Pattern Post Hole Digger
Truper 30379 Tru Pro Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger, Wood Handles, 48-Inch
- 48-inch professional grade premium north american white ash handle
- White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility
- Pro quality design is easy on back, hands and arms
- For Commercial, Industrial use; AG, Dairy, Farm, ranch for a lifetime of use
- Tru pro is the contractors choice for professional use
Hooyman Post Hole Digger with Heavy Duty Construction, No-Slip H-Grip Handles, Durable Fiberglass Core, Depth Gauge Markings, and Serrated Head for Digging, Yard Work, Gardening, and Outdoors
- DIMENSIONS: 58 inches L x 6 inches W x 6 inches D and weighs 9.7 lbs
- DURABLE: Heavy duty steel head combined with strong fiberglass cores make this post hole digger extremely tough and durable
- RELIABLE: Longer No-Slip H-Grip handles offer better leverage during driving and turn tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- INNOVATIVE: Custom blade serration is ideal for digging into tough soil or cutting through dirt that is full of roots
- EASE OF USE: Depth gauge markings along tool’s side easily show you the hole’s depth while you work
The Video Review of Best post hole digger
When you’re looking for post hole digger, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind. First, decide what you want to use the post hole digger for. Next, check the product reviews with comparision which we have listed as well. Once you’ve decided on post hole digger you want to buy post hole digger, look at the reputation of the manufacturer as well. You can compare prices and quality together before you make your purchase.