Channing Tatum is an American actor basically from Alabama. With the drama movie Coach Carter he made his debut in the year 2005. He is not only an actor but also a producer and a dancer. As we have seen him in the famous movie Step Up, it was a turning point in his career as it has shown his dancing skills and was very popular among the audience. He has played versatile characters in amazing movies like Magic Mike, 21 Jump Street, Dear John, The Dilemma and many more iconic roles which made him very popular and also the heartthrob of the nation.
Channing Tatum was also hired as a fashion model for famous brands like Nautica, Abercrombie & Fitch and Gap and also did a few commercials. Being a tall and handsome man he also had a huge well-built body that made him look more attractive.
Channing Tatum Workout Routine and Diet Plan
He always praises his fans to lead a healthy lifestyle and workout or exercise daily. He is a big social influencer as he has millions of followers on his social platforms such as on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Channing Tatum Workout Routine
Channing Tatum’s workout routine that helps him to stay fit is as follows:
- Tatum has a professional trainer hired for him which makes him ready for different roles that he gets in the movie. As the time to get ready for a role and maintain that perfect physique for a role is very less, so the workout session has to be rigorous and effective.
- Quick warm up by jogging on the treadmill or by rope skipping to start off the workout routine by this, also helps to reduce fats. This is generally done for 5minutes.
- Circuit exercises which include 4 exercises and that too non-stop for 30 minutes is a harder part but a part of the routine.
- Boxing brushes up for maintaining a toned body and resistance workout of 45 minutes.
- Has to do daily squats, push-ups, lunges, bench press, box jumps, sit-ups, military press, etc. to improve the agility of the body, to gain muscles and burn the fat.
- Tatum also stated that he wanted to be the best athlete and always wanted a ripped body, by following all the tough workout routine and was consistent in it, no matter how hard it was.
- He also states that that people just work out and don’t focus on their diet and then they don’t get the desired result that they are looking for. So he always mentioned the importance of diet as the diet and the workout both go hand in hand and only then you will be able to get the desired result or a perfect body that you want.
Channing Tatum Diet Plan
Channing Tatum had the following diet that helped him attain perfect and fit body:
Tatum gave equal importance to both gym and diet he had a diet that was rich in omega -3s, lean protein and low starch vegetables.
- Tatum’s diet contained protein up to 40%, fat up to 30% and carbs up to 20%.
- For breakfast, he generally has an omelette, whole-grain toast, orange and avocado. All these items give him the energy to start his day well.
- His lunch includes spinach, sweet potatoes, broccoli and grilled chicken breasts. This was generally a balanced diet or a lean lunch for him.
- For dinner, Tatum usually has turkey burgers and grilled vegetables, which means a light dinner or a diet dinner.
- For binge purpose, he has simple snacks like organic fruit, unsalted nuts and plain yoghurt. These things help him to kill his cravings for unhealthy snacking.
- Channing Tatum is also a lover of junk food especially pizzas, it was his cheat meal diet.
- Tatum is very restrictive to his diet he doesn’t like to experiment with food he likes what he likes and wants to stick to it without any changes as he stated in one of his interviews.
Channing Tatum always influences his followers and fans to lead a healthy life and love your body. Train it to be fit and be adaptable to any environment that you are put into. Tatum has to stick to a strict diet during his training regime to build lean muscle. Has to eat clean and work hard. Also, he encourages his followers to stay fit and do exercises that will help them, in the long run, to stay healthy and live longer
Tatum believes a healthy body leads to a healthy mind and soul which is attained in combination with healthy food. You should also have a healthy lifestyle which should be a daily routine for you. He also stated not to just exercise in the gym, but exercise outside too. Make it a habit and then you will not be able to stay without it. Workout as it makes you happy not as it is a punishment, enjoy the process and love your body, set goals that you want to achieve it will become easy to exercise and follow a healthy diet and after sometimes it will become a habit.
Tatum also believed that proper rest should also be given to the body only then your body will flourish and will be able to maintain the proper shape of the body. For this, he said you should have a proper sleep pattern and should never skip your sleep. The reason behind this is that after an aggressive workout the body needs proper rest and also energy for a further workout, so it is necessary that you should know about your body’s pattern and also understand when you need to take a break and rest or sleep.
So work hard sweat a lot and then gain your result. You will be happy about the progress that you have made and you will even put efforts into it as said by Channing Tatum in one of his interviews. With so many influencing statements he gained his popularity and also became the role model for many people across the globe. He has proved himself in every field that he entered.
- 8 Best Exercises for Lower Abs
- 5 Best Adjustable Bench for Home Gym under 100 USD
- 6 Best Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Chris Hemsworth’s Thor Workout Routine and Diet Plan