If there is someone in the mortal world who actually can live up to the fame of being called Greek God, that will be undoubtedly Hrithik Roshan. It is he who had shown us how to transform a next-door boy image to someone who is a multimillionaire, or a blind voice artist to a skilled thief. All the characters that he had portrayed always remained in our minds, and the credit could not fully be given to his performance or dance steps or action scenes. The charismatic look that he possesses is the amazing thing that captures our mind and view with full attention.
Hrithik is the man who is curious about the unknown and as an actor, he pushes all boundaries to be the character he is playing on the screen. He comes as a winner in every situation, be that battling with scoliosis which is a disease and which affects the leg muscles and bones so badly that the doctors had declared that Hrithik will not be able to dance again, or be that any kind of injury that he faces during action sequences while shooting for different movies. He is a man of self-esteem who knows no limitation or boundary when it comes to achieving the goal he aims at. The tremendous energy that he channelizes through the acting and other roles that he plays in real life is inspirational and motivating.
For the younger section of the society, he is an idol. Youths often drool over him and the boys surely think at least once why they cannot dance like him. He can be surely called the complete package. With his sorted image of a father and an achiever to get the roles of every kind going, he is simply outstanding. There is no issue with his age as he always comes out as a winner in every chance. With maturity and strength, he handles the acting career shows how stable and grounded is he as a human being.
Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine, Diet Plan and Body Measurements
With a body like a Greek God, he also has to work out and maintain it. During the shooting of a movie, he injured his back and while he was bedridden for a few months, his weight gain and the smoking habit were huge. Later he got fitter and worked tremendously to get back into shape. In fact, he got a better body now. He lost 10.5 kilos within 10 weeks and banged on the shooting floor.
Hrithik Roshan Body Measurements
- Height: 1.80 m (5’ 11’’)
- Weight: 80 kg ( 176 lbs)
- Chest: 45”
- Waist: 28”
- Biceps: 17.5”
Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine
For the movie Krish II, Hrithik was training twice a day, 4 days a week. It was aiming at increasing stamina, endurance, flexibility and strength. He allocated four days of his week for exercises and his exercises are split into two sessions a day. These workouts are extreme and it alters due to the necessity of the shooting requirements.
His regular schedule consists of 20 to 25 minutes of cardio workouts before eating his breakfast. In the evening it also takes up the same or more time. His workout regime is a mix of CrossFit, cardio works and weight training. A whole range of workouts are done for warming up and then smith machine squats are done to relax the joints and also it cuts down the chance of aggravating his injuries.
- He used to warm up with a wide range of exercises like lunges, side lunges and single-legged squats with the help of a stool.
- In the regular fitness regime, there was a mix of cardio and circuit training. He used to do 500 crunches in the morning and that was followed by strength training which was to take place in the evening.
- He developed his biceps and triceps with the help of 2 to 5 sets of concentrated curls, straight arm dumbbell pullover, cable lying triceps extension and straight arm pullover which was repeated 8 to 15 times.
- For shoulders, he did 2 to 5 sets of front raise, side lateral raise, military press and reverse fly each set with 8 to 15 repetitions.
- For chest and back, he did 2 to 5 sets of extension lying, leg curls, leg press and weighted squats which he repeated for 8 to 15 times.
As he had the history of some physical injuries, he was following the regime under the supervision of a trainer.
Hrithik Roshan Diet Plan
Hrithik has a discriminating taste and he is a sensitive person. So to acquire the superhero-like physique, he did not give up totally on his favourite foods like a muffin, ice cream and chocolates. It feels great when we hear that a superstar like him craves for these sweet stuff equally like us common people. So to get the right shape for the movie Krish 2 he hired Kris Gethin as his trainer and Marika Johansson as the nutrition expert.
- Under their guidance, Hrithik started with 100 gms of meat with some healthy carbohydrates, that can be pasta, rice, spinach, broccoli and sprouts. This routine continued for 3 weeks and then he returned to a normal diet plan.
- The normal diet plan allowed him to have meatballs, pancakes, fish, egg whites (7 at the maximum count), yoghurt and 2 slices of toast with supplements like glutamine, multivitamins and protein powders.
This regime was full of vitamins and nutrients, but not only that, this food regime consists of variety and does not lack taste or monotonous either.
What is included in his diet chart:
As per his body weight and condition, along with the requirement of the body structure to be attained, his diet plan changes every week. However, the body type, blood group and insulin sensitivity are also the decisive factors which play a great role in deciding which foods he can eat and which he cannot.
- Protein: steak, egg, turkey, fish, egg white and protein powder
- Complex carbohydrates: oatmeal, brown rice and salads
- Supplements: Glutamine capsules, Anavite multivitamin and amino acid complex, Omega-3 soft gel, liver detoxifier capsule, grape seed antioxidant etc.
Before and after the workout he has shakes with walnuts, oats and my fusion.
Before going to bed he takes casein protein powder mix, ZMA capsules, glutamine capsules, Omega-3 softgel, liver detoxifier capsule, grape seed antioxidant and other tables that are mentioned above.
According to this perfectionist, attaining the best body is not a difficult task, only avoiding the unhealthy food and lifestyle along with strong motivation can do wonder for anyone.
- Zoe Saldana Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Zac Efron Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- What is Gluten? Gluten-Free Diet & Foods
- Vin Diesel Workout Routine, Diet Plan, and Body Stats