The star from the popular series “The Big Bang Theory”, “8 Simple Rules” Kaley Cuoco is a great head turner with her look and body. She has achieved the perfect body with the regular maintenance and some rigorous physical workout, which is a mystery to all her fans and followers.
Like most of the people who do physical training, she is a frequent gymgoer and she works out for 5 days a week. She is an avid devotee of hot yoga. Apart from that, she loves spinning, and recently she started working with a personal trainer.
Regarding her diet, she claimed to have said that she does not eat meat, but loves fish. She fills her kitchen and pantry with healthy items so no crap can get into her system.
In recent years, there are numerous theories and stories circulated by celebrities regarding how to stay in shape, and we always give extra attention to the celebs to know the secret behind their great shape and body. Kaley Cuoco is famous for her realistic approach towards physical training. She has always been grounded and shared her working out picture through Instagram wearing a sling in October 2018 when she had undergone major shoulder surgery and yet was following the gym schedule meticulously.
Kaley Cuoco Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Kaley tried lots of exercises before she fell for hot yoga:
- It is a popular theory that Cuoco is a fan of horseback riding, but she claims that riding is good for her mental health. She gets her dose of exercise in some other methods. She swears by her fitness classes. But she said it is not easy to find a perfect one that will be suitable for her. In an interview given to a Women’s Health magazine in 2016, she has reportedly said that she has tried almost every fitness style before she found her love for yoga.
- She is an outspoken fan of hot yoga and she has proclaimed that she loves to do it for five days a week. Hot yoga is done in a heated room and it is usually more intense than traditional yoga. She feels that doing hot yoga five times a week has transformed her body. The muscles have evolved and the body has got more toned. Though doing it for a long time can be boring and then she switches to another form of exercises.
- She changes her working out to SoulCycle which is her love too. She said that she loves anything with full attention and dedication. So when she does yoga she does it for a long time and then one day she starts getting bored and switches to something else.
She focuses on working out her abs and arms:
- Cuoco is always seen in her Instagram photos and videos doing exercises and in one such video taken in 2019, she was seen with her trainer Ryan Sorenson. She was doing moves like side planks, squat holds, kettlebell squats, dumbbell chest press and forearm planks. All these are good for abs and arm toning.
- Her former trainer George C King told Shape magazine that she does a lot of abs arm and butt focussed workout and she is especially a fan of squat jumps and plant jumping jacks.
Kaley Cuoco Workout Routine
- Warm-up contains stretching. Her trainer has explained that she does her workouts in circuits or sets. Next to warm up is the set of workout that is done in three sets.
- 10 close grip push-ups are followed by 30-second plank. Then she goes for 20 seconds of mountain climbing. Later she finishes the set by 15 jump squats.
- There is another set of exercise which contains 20 V-Ups, 15 planks to push-ups and 10 jumping lunges. It is followed by 5 burpees and this set is repeated for 5 times.
- The third set of exercise needs no repetition. It starts with 60 seconds of plank, then comes 50 air squats, 40 mountain climbers, 30 bodyweight rows, 20 knee-ups and ends with 10 burpees.
Kaley Cuoco Diet Plan
Her diet plant does not consist of meat:
- In 2016 Cuoco gave an interview in which she declared that she is done with meat but she loves fish. However, she also says that she eats peanut butter and vegetables. She loves to snack on an apple and peanut butter. For breakfast, she used to have toast with peanut butter and for lunch, she has half of a sandwich. For dinner, she has fish and vegetables.
- She changed her diet since 2015 and cut the crap out of her diet. This star was earlier married to professional tennis player Ryan Sweeting. She said his eating habits impacted her and she used to binge on nighttime snacks. She also claimed that Sweeting ate pretty much. So when they got first married, it was obvious that she was following his meal system. Due to the habit of bedtime snacking, the drawers were always full of candies and other snacks.
- But later she realized that this mindless eating does not help the body. So the panty and refrigerator should be stocked with only healthy items and that is what happened when she changed her eating habit entirely. Now she never has any crap, no serial, soda or chips are included in her diet now.
Like all of us, she also has her cheat day. As she speaks about her indulgence and cravings, she mentions that on Sunday she loves to lay in the pool, have pizza, fries and grilled cheese. It gives the mental strength to wake up on Monday and do the usual set of exercises. It is also good to take a mental break as that turns into sustainability. A full day break from tracking, dieting and restrictions give one the boost to maintain the schedule with more effort and dedication.
Cuoco has stated that she needs to work hard to stay in shape. She says in one of her interviews, that at a young age it is easier. One stays in shape even after binge eating or being lazy, but with time it has to be changed.
Working out is part of the day and one needs to understand the limit and requirement of one’s body to do the right amount of exercise and follow the particular diet.