You want to lose some weight and for that, you are skipping your breakfast. So this not the way to get it right. Breakfast is the king of the meal for any day and you should not miss it. It is freshness all day and a very important meal to take.
For those who are looking for weight loss may take low calories breakfast which would be win-win situations.
Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Low-Calorie Breakfast
Here we are providing recipes of different low calories breakfast takings you would try.
Bagel with Cream Cheese, Tomato added
This low-calorie breakfast consists of only 302 calories.
You will need following ingredients to make this Bagel creamy cheese –
- Low fat cream cheese – 2 tablespoons
- Whole-grain bagel – 3 ounce of one small peace.
- Tomato – 2 large slices
- You can add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- You will need to toast the bagel and mix it with Cream cheese.
- Put tomato slice at the top of every side and add salt and pepper.
That is it. Your low-calorie Bevel and cream cheese with tomato are ready.
Blueberry Pistachio Parfait
This is good refreshment and low-calorie breakfast to make your morning cool. It holds 310 calories.
Ingredients you will need –
- Plain Greek yogurt without fat – ¾ cup
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped pistachios – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Blueberries – ¾ cup
- Kashi glean honey
- Almond flax crunch
- Simply mix the yogurt, honey, pistachios, and cinnamon.
- Now top the mixer with blueberries and Kashi cereal.
Waffles syrup with Blueberry Maple
This syrup holds only 305 calories and a fresh and healthy option for the breakfast.
Waffles syrup requires the following ingredients to be complete –
- Frozen Blueberries – ⅓ cup
- maple syrup – 2 teaspoons
- Whole grain waffles – 2
- Pecans – 1 tablespoon
- To make it you will have to microwave both blueberries and syrup for 2-3 minutes until blueberries got thawed.
- Now toast waffles and top it with warm blueberries syrup. Now sprinkle with pecans.
Now your breakfast is ready.
Pumpkin and Granola Parfait
This fresh and healthy breakfast only consists 304 of calories.
To make this low-calorie breakfast you will need –
- Plain low-fat yogurt – 1 container/6 ounce
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Crumbled Whole grain crunchy granola bar – 1
- Canned pumpkin – ½ cup
Like other healthy breakfast, this is also very easy to make.
- Just mix the yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, and honey.
- Now take a bowl and layer the yogurt mixture, granola bar crumbs, and pumpkin.
Now your low-calorie breakfast is ready.
This smoothie bowl only takes 10 minutes to get ready. It consists of vegetables, fresh fruits like pineapple, papaya and carrot and, fresh feel ingredients like mint.and coconut.
You need the following ingredients to make this low calories breakfast –
- Mix fresh fruit; pineapple, papaya, carrot, etc. – 80g
- Coconut water – 100ml
- Sliced banana
- Peeled and sliced kiwi fruit
- Coconut shaving
- Mint leaves
- Take a blender and fill it with fruit smoothies and coconut water and blend it perfectly.
- Then put the mixer in a bowl and squeeze over lime and add a few mint leaves.
Now you would have it ready to serve.
Vegan Overnight Oats
This low-calorie breakfast takes an overnight soaking time and in the morning takes only 10 minutes to get ready.
You will require the following Ingredients-
- Porridge oats – 125g
- Apple juice – 300ml
- Maple syrup – 1 teaspoons
- Flame raisins
- Apple – 2
- Coconut yogurt ( dairy-free ).
- Soak at least 2 hours or overnight the mix of oats, apple juice, syrup, and rains.
- To get it ready stir it with apply slices, you could have apply juice one more time. Serve it in the bowls and tops with yogurt and drizzle.