Zac Efron one of the famous actors that have also worked for the Baywatch, has a beautiful physique that everybody longs for. The training of this actor was very evolving and it involved three day splits, biceps and back on one day, one day for legs and one day for shoulders chest and arms.
The best thing about this workout was that the actor did two exercises back to back and did not take a rest in between them. This saves time and also helps to burn more calories. The pump helps to drive the nutritional blood into the muscles at a faster pace and helps achieve better and faster growth.
In the Baywatch movie it was important for Efron to look like a lifeguard so he had to do some explosive exercises that made him look like ne. It also required agility and muscle mass. So, he was ready for it and prepared hi role perfectly.
How was the workout performed?
The actor performed each workout session once a week and there were resting sessions as well in between. The exercises were grouped and marked as A and B. So, Zac Efron performed one set of the A exercise and one set of the B exercises and took a rest of 60 seconds in between them. He completed all the exercises as they were indicated and then moved on to the next superset.
Zac Efron Workout Routine
The first day of workout involves chest and triceps. The actor starts the workout from warm up and low intensity walk for 20 minutes.
- The exercises involve flat bench press
- Triceps superset of 10 reps
- Triceps push downs with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Triceps overhead extensions
- Chest supersets
- Chest superset dumbbells 10 reps
- Incline dumbbell press with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Chest press with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Front chest raises with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Dips with 15 reps and 3 sets
- Chest cable flyes with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Skull crushers with 3 sets and 10 reps
Day 2: Circuit training
Zach Efron starts the workout with warm up, it involves 10 pull ups, 20 push ups ad 15 air squats. The workout involves 50 deadlifts, 25 pull ups, 50 push ups , 50 goblett squats, 50 presses and 25 pull ups.
Day 3: Shoulder and legs
The actor starts the workout of third day with 20 minute low intensity walk. The workout involves back squats with 5 sets of 10, 8, 5, 5, and 3 reps.
- Military press with 5 sets of 10, 8, 5, 5, and 3 reps.
- The leg press with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Shoulder front raises with 10 reps and 3 sets.
- Leg extension with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Arnold presses with 3 sets and 10 reps
Day 4: Circuit training
The actor starts the workout with warm up that involves 10 pull ups 20 push ups and 15 squats.
- 50 bench presses
- 25 pull ups
- 50 lunges
- 50 push ups
- 50 kettle bell deadlifts
- 25 pull ups
Day 5: Back and biceps
The fifth day of workout starts with warm up that involves 20 minute low intensity walk, it involves the following workout:
- Deadlifts of 5 sets and reps of 10, 8, 5, 5, 3.
- Lateral pull down with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Bicep curls with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Hammer curls with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Cable rows with 3 sets and 10 reps
- Bicep drop sets
It involves 1 superset of 3 sets of 25 hanging knee, 25 sit ups. Other superset involves 2 sets of the 35 laying leg raises, 50 crunches, and 25 flutter kicks.
Zac Efron Diet Plan
It is seen that the abs are made through the diet the actor follow. Doesn’t matter if you do hard work out or not, if the diet isn’t proper it won’t be fruitful. The actor shares his diet plan on his social media as well.
The actor implemented the full organic diet for his transformation for the Baywatch. He ate only 5 categories of food, these are:
- Lean proteins: This involves chicken breasts, pork loin, fish, egg whites, turkey breasts, and steak.
- Whole grains: It involves brown rice, oats, and the quinoa
- Healthy fats: It includes seeds, nuts and avocado.
- Vegetables: All kinds of vegetables
- Fruits: Apple, berries, and high fiber fruits
The actor has also involved whey protein in his diet and it involves no flavour. Also, the actor targets to meet 100 ounces of water daily and also change the calorie intake within every two weeks.
This is the diet and the workout plan that the actor follows to get a good physique. The users can read the details and follow the same.
- Zoe Saldana Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Zac Efron Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- What is Gluten? Gluten-Free Diet & Foods
- Vin Diesel Workout Routine, Diet Plan, and Body Stats