Zoe Saldana was born on June 19, 1978, is an American actress. Saldana made her debut in a 1999 episode of Law & Order. Saldana became known for her work in science fiction films. Her first appearance as Nyota Uhura in the Star Trek film series and her first appearance as Neytiri in the Avatar film series. She has also played Gamora in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starting with Guardians of the Galaxy.
Zoe Saldana Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Height of Zoe Saldana: 5’ 7”
- Weight of Zoe Saldana: 119 lbs
Zoe Saldana Diet Plan
- Zoe Saldana follows a simple diet and believes in eating everything in moderate quantities.
- She drinks 2ltrs of water every day in order to flush out impurities.
- Zoe is a great foodie and in order to keep herself fit she balances her food with the workout.
- She loves to eat pasta when she is on a cheat day.
- She loves to eat fresh fruits and the snacks are mostly on fruits.
Zoe Saldana Workout Routine
She maintains care of her body by balancing a disciplined lifestyle. She has a trainer for herself to keep her motivated for exercises. Below we have mentioned is the typical workout routine of Zoe Saldana-
- She begins her workout by doing cardio exercises like running or walking for 15 minutes
- Number 1: 3 sets of wall squats through an exercise ball of 12-15 reps
- Number 2: 3 sets of ball hams of 12-15 reps
- Number 3: 2 sets of plank pushups of 12-15 reps
- Number 4: 2 sets of walking lunges of 12-15 reps
- She also takes into consideration Pilates in her workout three times a week.
- She likes dancing and believes that dancing is the best exercise that keeps your heart rate up and burns extra calories.
- She also likes to go on skiing trips with her family. This she does in order to stay active.
Zoe Saldana Workout Tips
- Try avoiding any crash diets and try to bring a balance in your food habits and workout
- Try to eat a healthy and balanced diet that too in moderate proportions.
- Burn extra calories by dancing.
Follow the following exercises: Squats, swiss ball reverse hip raise, leg curl, lunges, hip raises, swiss ball hip raise, small sprints, curl lifts. Try following these exercises without taking any skips for best results.
- Squeeze, Curl and Lift – This exercise works on your back and on your glutes. For this, firstly, you need to lie your face down with your arms crossed in front of you. Before doing that, you also need to carry or hold the swiss ball and place it in between your feet. Now, after you have lied down, squeeze the ball with the help of your feet or lower leg. After doing that, start the movement and bend your knees 90 degrees holding the ball. Then after that, lift your thighs from the floor as you drive the bottom of the feet as high as you can. Note, you need to squeeze your glutes as you raise the thighs.
- Small Sprints – You need to stand tall bringing your chest out, shoulders back and arms to be bent at 90 degrees. When you bring your one knee up, you need to bring the opposite hand forward. Now look that, your hands need to be wide open and eyes must be focused forward. Quickly take a switch to the opposite arm and the leg as you running. Take your elbows back. But, make sure you are not letting your shoulders elevate or your back round. Remain relaxed to your face and keep your eyes concentrating forward as you breathe regularly the entire time.
- Hip Raises – This helps you work on glutes and hamstrings. To take the position, you need to lie down on your back and make your legs bent and feet flat on the floor. Push your heels as you will squeeze the glutes and raise your butt until your body forms a straight line from the shoulders to the knees. Hold this position for 5 seconds at that position then start with lowering your body until it comes back to the initial position. This is the way you can do it. But to make it more difficult, you can also use weight and hold it on your hip and do it like stated above. This process is called weighted hip raises. Now, if you wish to make it even more difficult, this time you can also lift only one knee at a time till your chest and then bring it back to the floor. Again, you need to lift your different knee to the chest level and again bring it back to the floor. You need to repeat these steps. This process is referred to as marching hip raises.
- Swiss Ball Hip Raise and also Leg Curl – This exercise will be good for your muscles of the leg. You need to lie on the floor with face up and lower your legs and heels on the Swiss ball. Push your hips up so that it will be forming a straight line from the shoulders to the knees. Now without taking any pause, close your heels towards you and take the ball as close as possible till your glutes. Then, stop for a second. After this, reverse the motion step by step. This can be done with both the legs. You can also try performing this exercise by a single leg. For growth, lift your one leg straight up eminent and place the other leg on the Swiss ball. While you are curling the ball, the leg will remain straight.
- Lunge – It works for your glutes and the legs. You need to stand straight as tall as you can and hold the dumbbells in your hands at the sides. Also, remain with your chest up, and eyes locked forward. Step ahead until your front leg forms a 90-degree angle and your back knee is few inches from the ground. Again take back to the standing position. Perform the 20 steps like this as told on one leg and then switch to another leg to do the same. This is referred to as come down lunge. You can also interchange your movement instead of performing on leg repeatedly. To do this, you can perform a lunge on one leg, then change it with another leg. You need to do like this 20 times.
- Swiss Ball Reverse Hip Raise – Lie your face down on the Swiss ball and your hands flat on the ground, the stomach should be resting on the ball and legs straight out and back. Try to squeeze your glutes as you bring your legs up when your heels align with the shoulders. Now hold there and return back to the initial position. Keep on performing like this.
- Squat – You need to stand with your feet shoulder in width apart and your hands hug straight out in front of the body. Also, maintain your chest up and eyes locked forward. You need to push your hips back to make sure your knees are bent. At this time your hands should be straight and parallel to the floor. Push your heels to arrival to the starting position.
Zoe Saldana does this kind of exercises as she wishes to maintain her toned, and athletic body. The flexible figure and astonishing stats of her body 33-25-36 inches are a result of her hard work.
Steve gives her a lot of appreciation as she already knows what she needs to eat and he only motivated her from time to time and gave suggestions when needed.
Moyer suggests people focus on good health as a healthy body will lead you to the amazing looks. The well-shaped body can also attract people for you and feels good and builds confidence. In order to increase your beauty by many folds, you can go for serums, that will remove dead cells and rejuvenates your skin.
- 8 Best Exercises for Lower Abs
- 5 Best Adjustable Bench for Home Gym under 100 USD
- 6 Best Electric Muscle Stimulators
- Chris Hemsworth’s Thor Workout Routine and Diet Plan