Joe Manganiello is an American actor and has done a famous role of the werewolf of the HBO series True Blood. He has also done movies like Spider-Man, Magic Mike, Magic Mike XXL, Sabotage, etc. and has done epic roles in all of his movies.
Joe Manganiello is also known for the ripped and shredded body due to which he has been voted as one of the “100 fittest Men of All Time” by the Men’s Health Magazine.
Joe Manganiello Workout Routine and Diet Plan
He works very hard to keep his body in shape and maintain a perfect diet to lead a healthy and fit life.
Joe Manganiello Workout Routine
The workout routine of the Joe Manganiello that helped him to maintain a perfect shredded and fit body is as follows:
Circuit Training: Joe does his circuit training for one hour daily which also included the cardio workout and abs training.
- Hanging Leg raises (reps:30)
- Cycling for 15 minutes.
- Hip-ups (reps:20)
- Crunches (reps:25)
- Mountain Climbing for 10 minutes.
Chest or Back Workout: He does 3 to 4 sets of the following exercises for the chest and back workout:
- Deadlift (reps:5)
- Cable flyes (reps:10)
- Clean and jerk (reps:16)
- Bent-over Dumbbell Rows (reps:8)
- Bench Press (reps:20)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (reps:15)
Legs or Triceps workout: Joe usually do 3 to 4 sets of legs or triceps workout to tope up his legs and build his triceps. The following exercises are done by Joe for Legs or Triceps workout:-
- Triceps Dips (reps:8)
- Close-grip Bench Press (reps:16)
- Triceps Push-down (reps:5)
- Reverse Lunge (reps:10)
- Hang Clean Squat (reps:15)
- Back Squat (reps:20)
Shoulders or Biceps workout: Joe does 3 to 5 sets of shoulder or biceps workout to make a perfect body by following the exercises as given below:
- Cable Rope Preacher Curl (reps:16)
- EZ-Bar Curls (reps:8)
- Hammer Curls (reps:5)
- One-arm Kettlebell Military Press (reps:10)
- Alternating Standing shoulder Press (reps:15)
- Seated Lateral Raise (reps:20)
Joe also values rest as he says one should also take a day off from their workout routine and so that the body can heal and you can freshen for the next day workout. He believes that your body needs time to recover from the intense workout. So give time to the body and let it rest and heal for the next day workout, otherwise, you will harm your body and that can cause some serious injuries to the body.
Joe follows a very strict routine to maintain a perfect body also for his roles and to stay fit and have a well-built and shredded body by leading a healthy lifestyle and maintain it for a long time.
Joe Manganiello Diet Plan
The Diet plan of Joe Manganeillo that he follows are given below:
- Joe does not include processed food and sugary foods and he was very strict towards his diet. He has restricted his diet and his diet is known as the ‘superhero diet’.
- Joe does not even support alcohol he also stated in one of his interview that alcohol is the destroyer of body so do avoid it as much as possible.
- Joe Manganeillo generally includes foods that are rich in protein in his diet. He also eats lean vegetables and also he takes various types of supplements that supports his diets.
- He always says that to lead a healthy and a fit life one has to eat and follow a healthy diet and cut out on sugary and processed food. As food is very essential for the body and it acts as a fuel for the body and you cannot workout without the fuel that provides you with the energy for your body.
Joe Manganeillo maintains a perfect workout routine and also a perfect diet plan to attain a perfect body. He follows his workout routine and diet plan very strictly as he believed that to get something you need to work really very hard and also enjoy whatever you are doing only then you will reach to your goal.
Joe follows the above-mentioned workout and diet plan and also suggest to his fans that lead a healthy and fit life and do not give up on your body.